Self care doesn’t mean self indulgence, It’s about giving your mind, body, and spirit what they need in order to thrive. Choose to take action to maintain good health inside and outside, because what you put in your body, how you treat your skin, your eating habits and your outlook to life, all have an effect in your overall health. Improving your self image, and quality of life will open the door to a more joyful life, with happiness and confidence.
To help you maintain a healthy body, healthy skin and healthy mind:
• Practice good sleep
• Eat well, replenish and hydrate
• Meditate or pray
• Spend time in nature
• Take a break from electronics and social media
• Exercise at least three times a week
• Choose organic foods
• Use chemical free cleaning products to avoid carcinogens, hormone disruptors, neurotoxins, skin and respiratory irritants
• Use toxic free personal care and beauty products, mainstream products like deodorants, toothpaste, perfumes, makeup and skincare products are also filled with carcinogens synthetic preservatives, dyes, allergens and other harmful ingredients.
Create a safe and healthy environment, enjoy, care, love yourself and live better!