Net weight: 15g Refillable: yes
For a luminous complexion, this matte powder will be your perfect choice. Lighter than others, it has flexible uses depending on your type of skin. Squalane oil allows perfect penetration, preventing dryness and restoring suppleness and flexibility. With Siberian ginseng known for its “adaptogenic” properties helps increase the body's ability to balance different stresses, regardless of their origins. Made from clay cooked in an oven.
- Whether you have combination or oily skin, use it as a classic "sun powder" to sculpt, structure and warm the face.
- Apply with a ZAO face brush. Draw an inverted 3 on each side of the face.
- To refresh a tired complexion, use it instead of a foundation. It warms and mattifies the complexion instantly.
- Use a ZAO kabuki brush to apply for discrete coverage, or a new puff for more intense coverage.
- For lighter skin tones, it is best used as blush on the cheekbones to brighten the complexion.
- Your traveling touch-up tool. Don't leave home without it.
Ingredients List (F5): Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Squalane, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Lauroyl Lysine, 100% Natural Extracts (100% Natural Fragance), Tocopherol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sucrose Tristearate, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil*, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Ci 77820 (Silver), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*. May Contain +/-: Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides). 10 % Of The Total Ingredients Are From Organic Farming.
Percentage of natural ingredients: 100%
Percentage of organic ingredients: 10% minimum
Ecological and biological cosmetics certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the ECOCERT standard available on: http://cosmetiques.ecocert.com
*The use of the term "organic" is in comply with organic certification except in the state of California which has a unique definition for the word "organic" according to COPA. These products differ from their organic percentage calculation for cosmetics under private standards.