Sample Presentation (Pearly)
The matte, velvety texture provides a perfect chic smile in the color of your choice. With carnauba wax and organic castor, olive, apricot and jojoba oil, this matte lipstick truly moisturizing – unlike many matte lipsticks which can be drying.
Please note that due to the natural oils that avoid dry sensation, ZAO matte lipsticks have a very, very light shine.
· To achieve a sophisticated and long-wearing look that will last all day and night, follow these three steps:
· Using a brush, first apply the lipstick to the outline of your lips by making a thin line that accentuates the fullness of your lips.
· Finally, finish with your favorite ZAO lipstick, using a brush for perfection.
· Add a bit of lip polish or gloss for a stunning shine.
· Refill your ZAO tube with the color to match your outfit and your mood.
· Choose your color to match your outfit and your mood following the nude trend.
Ingredients List (F8): Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, C10-18 Triglycerides, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Extract, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters**, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Hydroxystearic / Linolenic / Oleic Polyglycerides, Tocopherol, Natural Fragrance (Natural Vanilla Extract), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Rhizome Extract*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Butter*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract*, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Ci 77820 (Silver). May Contain +/-: Ci 77019 (Mica), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide). *Ingredients From Organic Farming. **Processed From Organic Ingredients.
Percentage of natural ingredients: 100%
Percentage of organic ingredients: 55%
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT Standard available at: http://cosmetiques.ecocert.com.