Net weight: 3.5 g Refillable: yes
Designed to blend any skin imperfections, dark circles or puffiness. Apply it as a corrective cream to provide "coverage" while keeping a perfectly natural look. With organic babassu seed oil and gingko biloba leaf extract, this concealer is excellent as an anti-oxidant and skin-repair aid. Thanks to the ginkgo flavonoids it contains, it is a highly effective shield against free radicals, which are responsible for the aging of cells.The stick format is convenient for on-the-go touch ups during your day.
- Select a shade one tone lighter than the color of your skin.
- It should be applied after foundation and before powder.
- To soften dark under-eye circles, start at the inner corner of your eye drawing a straight line downward towards the corner of the nostril. Proceed todraw the next line from the nostril upwards toward the outer corner of the triangle shape. Next using a concealer brush or your ring finger (depending onthe desired coverage), fill in the triangle blending outward away from the nose.
- For a fast finish, apply the corrector directly or on your finger and dab it.
- For a more precise application, use a brush.
- To balance and clear up your complexion, apply concealer on vessels, redness on the nose or deep lines of expression.
Ingredients List (F5): Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, C10-18 Triglycerides, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Jojoba Esters, Undecane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Silica, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Tridecane, Natural Fragrance (100% Natural Extracts), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Polyglycerin-3, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Lecithin, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Rhizome Extract*, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid. May Contain +/-: Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Green). *Ingredients From Organic Farming.
Percentage Of Natural Ingredients: 100%
Percentage Of Organic Ingredients: 38%