Net weight: 15 g Refillable: yes
For a luminous complexion, this matte powder will be your perfect choice. Lighter than others, it has flexible uses depending on your type of skin. Squalane oil allows perfect penetration, preventing dryness and restoring suppleness and flexibility. The Siberian ginseng is used for its “adaptogenic” properties – helping to increase the body's ability to balance different stresses, regardless of their origins. It is made from clay that is cooked in an oven.
· Whether you have combination or oily skin, use it as a classic "sun powder" to sculpt, structure and warm the face.
· Apply with a ZAO face brush. Draw an inverted 3 on each side of the face.
· To refresh a tired complexion, use it instead of a foundation. It warms and mattifies the complexion instantly.
· Use a ZAO kabuki brush to apply for discrete coverage, or a new puff for more intense coverage.
· For lighter skin tones, it is best used as blush on the cheekbones to brighten the complexion.
· Your traveling touch-up tool. Don't leave home without it.
Ingredients (INCI/CTFA): Mica, Zea Mays Starch [Zea Mays (Corn) Starch]*, Silica, Squalane, Octyldodecanol, Zinc Stearate, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil [Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil]*, Lauroyl Lysine, Aqua [Water], Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sucrose Tristearate, CI 77820 [Silver], Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil*, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil [Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil]*, Acanthopanax Senticosus Root Extract [Acanthopanax Senticosus (Eleuthero) Root Extract], Citrus Paradisi Fruit Extract [Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract], Alcohol, Natural Vanilla Extract As Fragrance, Maltodextrin, Limonene, Linalool. MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77891 [Titanium Dioxide], CI 77491 [Iron Oxides], CI 77492 [Iron Oxides], CI 77499 [Iron Oxides] *: Ingredients From Organic Farming
Percentage of natural ingredients: 100%
Percentage of organic ingredients: 10% Minimum